新しいトピックを投稿する  トピックへ返信する  [ 1 件の記事 ] 
作成者 メッセージ
 記事の件名: Backgammon Studio 4.4
投稿記事Posted: 2017/12/15 22:09 
オフライン

登録日時: 2015/09/28 19:16
記事: 86
こんにちは

Backgammon Studio keeps improving and I have updated the version number to 4.3 with these fine improvements:

Backgammon Studio 4.4

Improvements since 4.3:
  • New actiontags:
    • Michy double tiger or or not
    • Blot advance or not (European split)
    • Major split or not
    • Minor split or not
  • New training tracks:
    • Double Tiger! Michy's Double Tiger! Hit two blots in your homeboard leaving two blots or is that too wild?
    • Lucky! You have no anchor and more than 1 man back. Opponent has a 3 point board against your 1 point board. Are you feeling lucky?
    • European splits! Should you move your last blot forward possibly making it easier for it to escape?
    • Danger doubles! You're on the bar with a directshot but behind in the race. Can you scare your opponent into dropping?
  • Other improvements:
    • Login screen has gotten a facelift with a fading slideshow.
    • Less ads! There is now less ads but the ad dialog can only be closed after 5 seconds. Doh! :-)
    • It is possible to specify that the cube should be centered when searching for positions. Suggested by negheonegu.
    • The online match lobby has been cleaned up.
    • Chat in online matches has been cleaned up (when you don't see it below the board).
    • In the incomplete match list you can now see flag of opponent and last login to help you find a good time to poke your oponent next.
    • Play through a match as both players. Suggested by Thomas Kristensen.
    • Support for longer matches. Up to 25. Suggested by BoardLord.
    • Challenge dialog now has additional help info.
    • Static board numbers. Suggested by EKaratas.
    • Non responding opponent to a resume request is set busy after 1 minute. Allows you to challenge other players.
    • Country requirement for tournaments uses connection country as fallback if no profile has been created.
    • Observers list is now dynamically updated.
    • It is now possible to set a custom clock setting (nice for double consultation matches). Suggested by Anita.
    • It is now possible to enter an event override when importing matches.
    • First move hint if you don't do anything when playing online match.
  • Bugfixes:
    • Problem with chat on android tablet. Reported by Leeuk66s.
    • Problem with chat button overlapping clock. Reported by Gambitcello, area51 and possibly others.
    • Problem with timed training tracks and selecting random track. Reported by tnt-foxtrot.
Some images

画像

Go for the kill putting two checkers on the bar or just play it quiet?

画像

Search for Michy's Double Tiger positions in the search section.

画像

New login page now with no ads! A fading slideshow of interesting sections found inside is shown.

In other news

画像

Over 20000 matches played! Sweet! Haven't tried it yet? You're missing out! :-)

画像

The match lobby has been cleaned up with a row of buttons to display different subsections and the chat can be raised/lowered with the small arrow key at the bottom right hand side. On mobile you can swipe left/right between sections. Nice turnout in the evenings european time!

画像

I have located and received a fair amount of matches recently which is awesome! Thanks a lot to everyone who have contributed! I also got a tip from Florin Popa about lots of matches from Italy which I have added. That also uncovered an impressive PR performance by Fernando Braconi:

画像

Claiming the second spot for 2017 only passed by the unbeatable Mochy! Now that is a performance worthy of a Backgammon Giant! :-)

Also an incredibly strong performance by Thomas Tenland! He was in the top 10 last year too! Two other players who weren't in the top of the 2016 list: Karen Sarkisyan and Sebastian Wilkinson! Amazing! Congratulations!

Should you share your tournament matches with Backgammon Studio? Don't take my word for it!

Florin Popa: "My hard disk got broken so I lost many of my live matches but because I sent them to you I can find them again".

Backgammon Studio The Swiss Army knife of backgammon!

Haven't tried Backgammon Studio yet? You should! :-)

Best regards,
TP

ページトップ
期間内表示:  ソート  
新しいトピックを投稿する  トピックへ返信する  [ 1 件の記事 ]