All times are UTC+09:00

新しいトピックを投稿する  トピックへ返信する  [ 1 件の記事 ] 
作成者 メッセージ
投稿記事Posted: 2019/09/07 21:20 
オフライン

登録日時: 2015/09/28 19:16
記事: 86
こんにちは

I haven't actively worked on the old server for some time but improvements manage to show up anyway. I have updated the version number to 4.7 with these fine improvements:

Backgammon Studio 4.7

Improvements since 4.6:
  • New section:
    • Warmup tracks: Most training tracks are now available to be played starting at level 1 (easiest) to level 5 (hardest).
  • New training tracks:
    • The switch - You rolled a double and it can be easy to overlook switching homeboard points in order to gain an advantage. Will you spot it?
    • Cube story - Cube action training track where all positions have comments (foreign language skills may be required...).
  • Other improvements:
    • The evaluation dialog automatically updates when you have it open and move checkers around.
    • There is an option to edit score and watch how this affects the evaluation.
    • Links to some interesting youtube channels with match videos.
    • Improvements on the tournament sections for users not logged in.
    • Registration is now shared between Heroes and Backgammon Studio.
    • Add support for <>= on date filter in matches list.
    • Autotag annotated matches.
    • Strip tags from comments.
    • XG feed tag.
    • Buttons highlight when you hover above them.
    • Version history on front page.
  • Bugfixes:
    • Entering -1 in min/max made search for positions fail.
    • Using the 'All wrong answers match error threshold' didn't work properly.
    • Some TCTC situations weren't handled properly.
Some images

画像

It has started to dawn on me that backgammon is very difficult! :-) I have made some warmup tracks where you try to tackle bigger errors hoping that these will be easier to get correct than the normal training tracks. It may be that these will just make you blush at making some huge errors (I did a few while trying it out!) but it is worth a try! :-)

画像

New training tracks! Always cool to try new ones... Notice the scrollbar...

画像

Moving checkers around and have the eval dialog update automatically is sweet! You can also adjust the score and it will update accordingly. This can be quick way to gain new insights into a position.

In other news

I guess the biggest news is Heroes which has seen a truckload of improvements and bugfixes since release. The automated error database is a pretty sweet way to collect interesting positions which you can later either browse or quiz yourself on. I am a bit embarrased when I make exactly the same error as last time around indicating that I still have huge potential for improving my game! :-)

More tournaments can be explored without logging in: Tournaments

The database keeps growing and is now at 12947 matches which is pretty awesome! Is there a limit? Not sure.. Help me fiund out! :-)

Backgammon Studio The Swiss Army knife of backgammon!

Backgammon Studio Heroes The Rolls Royce of online backgammon!

Best regards,
TP

ページトップ
期間内表示:  ソート  
新しいトピックを投稿する  トピックへ返信する  [ 1 件の記事 ]