All times are UTC+09:00

新しいトピックを投稿する  トピックへ返信する  [ 1 件の記事 ] 
作成者 メッセージ
投稿記事Posted: 2020/02/08 22:03 
オフライン

登録日時: 2015/09/28 19:16
記事: 86
こんにちは

I just received all matches from the first two days of UBC that is being held in Gibraltar at the moment. Thanks a lot Mate Feher!

Final is starting soon! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFNGbnV4eFM I predict a winner from Japan! :-)

Tournament matches

https://www.backgammonstudio.com/tournaments/index.php

画像

112 matches! Talk about a knockout on the other tournaments! World Team Championship has a fighting chance (went past 200 last year)!

Texas Open and NY Metro is off to a modest start too!

Log in to get access to all the awesome features: Backgammon Studio The Swiss Army knife of backgammon!

2020 PR ranking list

So how well did these guys do? Incredible PR performances I would say! 18 matches where both played below 2.x PR! You'd think you win the PR point when you play on World Champ level! Not so fast! :-)

This has also put several players in a commanding position in the PR ranking list for this year:

画像

Amazing!

It would have been awesome if this tournament had been made even more ultimate by having the top US players join too! Top US players from 2019 according to Backgammon Studio:

画像

In other news

Earlier I discovered some automated attempts to scan/download the entire database from this service of providing an option to play through matches without logging in. I'm not a big fan of that so it is no longer possible to play through the entire match unless you have logged in once before.

If you are already logged in you can use the above link to go directly to the match and play through it. This bypasses the need to search for matches/tournaments in the matches list section.

Practice makes perfect!

Want to practice for the next UBC? There is no better place than Heroes! With PR ranking lists (doesn't matter if you win or not) you can raise to the top if you study hard enough!

Want to practice like a king? You can use the automated database to quickly locate all kinds of errors you have made in the past without requiring any manual effort.

heroes.backgammonstudio.com The Rolls Royce of online backgammon!

Best regards,
TP

ページトップ
期間内表示:  ソート  
新しいトピックを投稿する  トピックへ返信する  [ 1 件の記事 ]